Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator for Sectional Doors
Wall mount and ideal for applications using smaller, lighter commercial doors with light-duty cycle requirements.
- MyQ® Technology – enables monitoring and control fo the facitlity operators through a mobile app.
- Built-In Wi-Fi® – for simple operator internet connection.
- Real-Time Alerts – indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
Quiet and Secure
- Smooth Start/Stop – reduces wear for lasting performance.
- Battery Backup Capable – ensures access even when the power is out.
- Automatic Door Lock Capable – secures the door every time it closes.
- Security+ 2.0® – safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
- The Protector System® – auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction. UL325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure to close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment device.
- Warranty – 2 years.
- Beyond Industry Standards – LiftMaster® is committed to quality products, innovative design and comprehensive services.